Hrvatska gospodarska komora

Energy performance certification

The agency Nina dom will help you obtain an energy performance certificate with the help of a licenced assessor.
The owner of a building, house or apartment is obliged to obtain an energy performance certificate before selling, renting or leasing the building or any part thereof.
An energy performance certificate is a document that presents the energy performance of a building, and is prepared by authorised persons for energy performance certification - energy performance assessors. The document is valid for ten years from the date of its issuance. The energy performance certificate of the building is issued for the building, i.e. its separate part, for which it is necessary to use energy to maintain the internal design temperature in accordance with its purpose.
My favorites

My favorites

You can add up to 12 real estate to Favorites, if you want to add this real estate please delete one already selected.

My favorites

Are you sure you want to delete all selected real estate from Favorites?